Peach-Quest Social Skills Summer CampSunday, June 2, 2019 at 5:00 PM - Saturday, July 27, 2019 at 3:00 PM (EST) More Information →
We're not your typical camp. While kids will have fun with such things as hiking, horseback riding, arts and other activities on the farm, the primary focus is helping them learn foundational social skills: respect, responsibility, relationship skills, boundaries, empathy, choices and consequences.
Think therapy combined with the fun of camp. We even have a licensed therapist on staff.
- Equine-assisted psychotherapy (one-hour group sessions, twice a week, based on age)
- Power tools for living educational program: respect, responsibility, relationship skills, boundaries, empathy, choices and consequences.
- Movie days: Include child-friendly movie that reinforces the social skills
- Child-friendly games and activities that reinforce the power tools
- Yoga therapy (up to 60 minutes, twice a week, by age group)
- Horticulture therapy: nutrition from the ground
- Hiking (one-hour group sessions, twice a week, based on age)
- Horsemanship (one hour daily, by age group)
- Horseback riding lessons (Thursdays, one-hour group session)
- Fishing (off-site field trip)
- Heritage animal experience (off-site field trip)
We offer discounts for siblings/relatives registering for the same week, and we offer discounts for paying for two or more consecutive weeks.
The camp includes the option of before and after care: 7-9 a.m. and 3-6 p.m.
Feel free to call us to discuss your camp needs: 478-827-3224.
What discounts do you offer?
We offer discounts for siblings:
- The first child registers at the regular price.
- Use code Child2 for a 10 percent discount for the second child.
- Use code Child3 for an additional 5 percent for the third child.
We also offer discounts for multiple weeks:
- The first week is at regular price.
- Use code Week2 for the second week for a 10 percent discount.
- Use code Week3 for a 15 percent discount on the third consecutive week.
- Use code Week4 for a 15 percent discount on the fourth consecutive week.
What's the age limit for campers?
We will accept day campers from 5-15; and overnight campers from 10-14. We have two cabins for overnight campers: one for boys and one for girls.
How many campers can you accommodate?
We will accept up to 20 campers a week.
What should my child(ren) bring into the camp?
Overnight campers should bring toiletries, shorts and long pants, T-shirts, a pair of boots (can be rain boots) sneakers. Other things to include are swimwear (for designated days with water activities), sunscreen, bug spray and a hat.
Day campers should bring suncreen, swimwear (for designated days with water activities), bug spray and a hat. On riding days, they should bring or wear boots (can be rain boots).
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can reach us at 478-827-3224.
What's the refund policy?
Refunds are offered up to 30 days before the start of the week you child(ren) is/are to attend.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
If your child(ren) cannot attend the original week, you can transfer to another week, as long as we have space available.
Will you have camp on the Fourth of July?
Will my child need any paperwork to attend camp?
Yes, once we receive the registration, we'll forward the packet to the email address listed. The packet will contain such things as a liability waiver, medical history, doctor statement that the child(ren) are physically capable of riding, photo consent and emergency contact information.