Image Posted on Updated on
The PEACH Pit is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Office seating has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- The therapy team will wear masks.
- The therapy team maintains safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained, and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands. Individual soap packages are available to each client.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol is available in the arena and office.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people at the facility.
- We ask all clients to wait in their vehicles or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of frequently.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.